PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEES
• You can pay your school fees through direct bank deposit or online cash transfer, please make sure of the following:
1. HANDWRITE your name, grade/level and date of payment on the deposit slip. See samples below.
2. SEND your proof of payment/screenshot of payment to the TCC Facebook Page for acknowledgement and official receipt.
• DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE TIMES to avoid delay in your payment processing.
• Please wait 2-3 working days for us to validate your payment.
• You CAN ALSO PAY at the School Business Office, during office hours.
* YOU WILL NOT BE ENROLLED UNLESS PAYMENT IS RECEIVED BY THE TCC BUSINESS OFFICE.
WITHDRAWAL FROM ENROLLMENT
A student that withdraws enrollment on or before the first week of classes shall be charged 10% of the total amount due for the term. Payment for the whole term will be required if withdrawal from enrollment was made on the second week of classes and onwards. These charges apply whether or not the student attended or participated in classes.
Financial obligations must be settled a week before the Midterm and Final examinations.
in case of unsettled financial obligations, promissory note must be made a week before the Midterm or Final examinations. Promissory note will NOT be entertained during the week of the examinations. Promissory note MUST be signed in person and CANNOT be made through letter, phone or email. A parent or guardian of a student is the only person allowed to make promissory note of unsettled account. To avoid penalties, payment must be made on or before the promised date.
For more details, please contact the School Business Office at 0917 514 9067 or 0932 543 1198, or message us at TCC Official Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/tarlacchristiancollege