"Harnessing Your Competitive Advantage" with NACSW Co-Founder, Amy Herot, CPDT-KA January 13-14, 2018 - Alpharetta, GA
REMINDER About the Working Dog Teams:
* Dogs will need to be comfortable crated in a kennel or staying in the car. Please bring bedding, cool covers, pop-ups, fans or whatever your dog needs to be made comfortable and cool/warm enough in between working exercises.
* Dogs must be able to stay quietly in their vehicles out of sight from their handlers.
* Dogs with mild environmental sensitivities are welcome; however, working dogs should be comfortable being watched by a group of people and not have any extreme environmental concerns.
* Only one dog/handler team per household will be selected but you may submit more than one of your dogs for consideration.
* We will let you know if your dog is selected to work - we are looking for a variety of breeds/sizes. The additional fee for a working spot is $100 in addition to the regular workshop fee. This fee will be payable online at a link given to you in the notification email. This fee must be paid within 7 days of notification of your selection for a working spot. Please read cancellation policy below before registering.
I am registering for (please check all that apply):
Saturday Only $150
Saturday & Sunday $275
I would like to be considered for a working spot on Sunday
I prefer to Audit on the days I am registered
Dog's Name (only if 3rd box checked above):
Level at which you are trialing with this dog:
Birch ORT and/or NW1 - working all 3 odors in training
NW2 or one NW3 and ORT on all 3 odors
At least two NW3 titles
Cell Phone Number
City, ST, Zip
Emergency Contact Person
First and last name and cell number of the person(s) you would like us to contact in the event of an emergency involving you?
All cancellations MUST be made in writing BY EMAIL ONLY to Leah Gangelhoff at
(no phone calls, texts, or other form or communication will serve as a valid cancellation). Your cancellation is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation from Leah that it has been received. Any cancellations must be made before 6:00 p.m. Central time on Wed., Nov. 29th. If notice of cancellation is received before the deadline refunds will be given, less a $25 non-refundable administration fee for a Saturday only spot or $40 for a Sat/Sun working spot. If notice is not received before the deadline no refund will be given for any reason unless your spot can be filled by an appropriate similar level candidate on the wait list (the non-refundable administrative fee still applies). This seminar will take place regardless of weather.
By checking this box, I am indicating that I have read, understand, and agree to the terms and conditions of the above stated Cancellation Policy.
Comments (you may include information here if you would like more than one of your dogs to be considered for a working spot - please answer all the same questions as above):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service