Project: Accelerate! IGNITE & Spark is a collaborative cross-section of the construction, engineering, design and skilled trades industries designed as an exposure program devised to work in concert to expose, reinforce and expand careers for women in those fields.
Submission Deadline: December 3, 2021
Program Start: December 10, 2021
Dates of participation: 12.10, 12.17, 01/07, 01/14, 01/21, 01/28, 2/11 August Date TBD Supplemental.
The Saturday following each class is reserved for catch-up (if needed)
Please be sure to fill out the entrance questions (below)
4 - 61/2 hours day [varies]
Minimum of 50% of time will be dedicated to classroom/lecture/workshop
Accelerate! IGNITE & Spark are related to the construction, engineering, design and skilled trades. Accelerate is geared towards adult women. IGNITE is open to women in High School and Spark is a specific program exposing educators and facilitators to the program.
Participant Screening Criteria
1. Letter of character or recommendation.
2. 200-word personal essay on why this opportunity is important to your personal or professional advancement.
3. .jpg headshot
4. Availability for a personal interview, online.
5. Ability to dedicate uninterrupted time.
6. Reliable internet connection and hardware.
7. Participants are required to be over 18 years of age for Project Accelerate.
Participants are required to be under 18 years of age for Project Ignite!
8. Subject to drug screens per industry guidelines for onsite access.
9. Completed application.
10. Place all documents and jpg headshot in a zipped folder with your name and email to Samantha DellaPella at email@example.com
Submission Deadline: November 29, 2021
Please send all supporting docs to Samantha DellaPella - firstname.lastname@example.org