Adult and Career Development Survey
1. Have you taken an SOTC evening or weekend short-term class before?
2. If yes, how satisfied are you with the courses/services offered by SOTC?
Please provide comments to help us improve.
3. Where are you interested in taking classes?
Check all that apply
Ardmore Campus (2610 Sam Noble Parkway)
Love County (Greenville Public School)
Murray County Extension Center (Murray Co. Expo Center)
Western Extension Center (Healdton High School)
4. What days/evenings do you prefer to take classes on?
Check all that apply
5. What types of classes would you be interested in taking?
Check all that appy
Automotive (Diesel Mechanics, Auto Body, Auto Service, Small Engine Repair, etc.)
Computers (Software, Tablets, Phones, Website Development, etc.)
Construction (Tiling, Cabinet Making, Storage Shed, HVAC, CAD, etc.)
Continuing Education Units - CEUs
Culinary Arts (Cooking/Cake Decorating/Baking, etc.)
Gardening, Floral Arrangement
Healthcare (Phlebotomy, CNA, Home Health, EMT, CPR, First Aid, MAT/MAT Update, etc.)
Human Services (Esthetician, Cosmetology, etc.)
Industrial Technician Training (Electrical, Mechanical, CNC, etc.)
Job Readiness (Leadership Management, Resume writing, interviewing skills, soft skills, etc.)
Language (Spanish, German, Sign Language, Etc.)
Paraprofessional (Special Education Assistant)
Personal Development (Exercise, eBay, Yoga, Pi-Yo, Reiki, Crafts, Sewing, Quilting, Knitting, Crocheting, etc.)
Safety (Motorcycle Safety, OSHA 10 & 30, Forklift, Confined Space, H2S, etc.)
Security Guard/Self Defense/Concealed Carry/Reserve Academy
Social Media (Facebook, Pinterest, Marketing on Social Media, etc.)
Welding (Stick, MIG, TIG)
Are there any classes you are specifically interested in?
6. Does your job, or the job that you are interested in, require CEUs?
If yes, what kind?
Where do you take them currently ?
7. Any additional comments?
8. Please provide your contact information so we can let you know about upcoming classes you are interested in
First Name, e-Mail, and Phone Number(s)
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service