Pitch-Burgh: The Virtual Screening
The Pittsburgh Film Office and the Pittsburgh Film and Media Educators Group are inviting local university students to submit their works completed in Spring 2020! We are aiming to showcase the works pitched at this January's Pitch-Burgh event, but all students are encouraged to apply.
1. Submissions must be 2 minutes in length at most. If your project is longer than this, pick a section to highlight or create a trailer. You can link your full work in the comment section at the bottom of this form if you would like.
2. Entries must be uploaded as an unlisted video to YouTube.
3. YouTube video must be named the Title of your project.
4. Description of the video must be your Logline.
5. The deadline is June 29th.
The final selection of work will streamed as a viewing event in mid-July. More details to come!
If you have any questions, please contact Katie Fahringer at
Your Role on the Project (director, writer, editor, etc)
Did you present at Pitch-Burgh 2020?
Link to Unlisted YouTube Video
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service