Come prepared with the documents necessary to file your FAFSA with the support of College Financial Aid Representatives and the College Advisers!
Financial Aid representatives from a local college will give a presentation explaining the importance and benefits of completing the FAFSA, give a complete FAFSA walkthrough, and stay to help families complete the application. Additionally, there will be a Halloween themed pizza party on October 31st for all seniors who show the College Advisors proof of their completed FAFSA! And remember, FAFSA is FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE - so the sooner you complete the application after October 1st, the more money your student may be eligible for!
What will I need to bring with me?
- Social Security Number (Alien Registration Number, if not US citizen)
- 2021 Federal Income Tax Returns (W-2s & other records of money earned)
- Bank Statements & Investment Records (if applicable)
- Records of Untaxed Income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically