Chesterfield Gorge Ultra & 25k - Volunteer Sign-up
We are incredibly grateful to our volunteers - without you, we couldn't put on an awesome event like this! So, even if the runners are too tired to say it, THANK YOU!
Below are the details:
When: Saturday May 30th, starting at 4:30am, until Sunday May 31st at 1pm
Where: Chesterfield Gorge (1 River Road, West Chesterfield MA). Even if you are working another aid station, we prefer if you check in with us at the 'base camp'.
- runner parking, shuttling, and check-in from 4:30am - 6am on Saturday and 6:30am-8am on Sunday
- aid station workers (there are 3 aid stations) to give food and drink to runners, provide cheer and encouragement, etc. from 6am on Saturday to noon on Sunday
- safety bikers - occasionally bike a lap of the course (with a med kit in their pack) to check with runners throughout the race
- clean-up - help clean up the site and pack things away on Sunday from 11am - 1pm (bonus points if they will travel to Amy's house to help wash gear also!)
- medical & ham radios - need both medical support and ham radio communications
Info on when you are hoping to help, or what you're hoping to do.
Any additional information you want to share.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service