4. The Desert
1. Where is the father of Prophet Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam buried?
2. What is the day and month on which Prophet Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam was born?
Monday, Rabi Al Awwal
Thursday, Rabi Al Awwal
3. What is the strongest opinion about the date of birth of Prophet Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam?
9th Rabi Al Awwal
10th Rabi Al Awwal
12th Rabi Al Awwal
4. Why will Abu Lahb's punishment be lessened in Jahannam?
He helped Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam in Makkah.
He freed a slave girl when Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam was born.
He took care of Muhammad salullahu aliah wassallam's daughters.
5. How many women breastfed Prophet Muhammad salullahu alaih wassallam?
5. Why did the great families of Arabs sent their new born sons to deserts?
To protect them from wars.
To keep them away from their families.
To be suckled and weaned.
6. What were some benefits of desert life for the young sons?
Fresh air, pure Arabic, freedom of soul.
Good health, bravery, hard work.
The boys learnt how to fight, learnt pure Arabic, freedom of soul.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service