The Red Shoe Society is a distinguished group of young professionals, who have a passion and commitment to serve and raise awareness for Ronald McDonald House Charities of North Central Florida, within the Gainesville community.
Red Shoe Society members have the opportunity to volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House, coordinate and participate in fundraising events, and host socials to network and spread the word about RMHC North Central Florida's mission.
The Red Shoe Society hosts quarterly meetings as well as several great networking events. Members are welcome to join various committees lead by chairs on the Red Shoe Society Executive Committee. Becoming involved is a great way to meet other young professionals interested in community service and want to make a difference in the lives of the children and families served at RMHCNCF.
Red Shoe Society Benefits
- Networking opportunities with fellow young professionals, RMHC Board of Directors, volunteers, and donors
- Leadership opportunities and professional development
- Opportunity to serve our families and make a difference in their lives
- Opportunity to serve as an RMHC ambassador within the community
- A Red Shoe Society Name Tag
- Receive RMHC Newsletter
- Be at least 21 years old
- Pay the annual membership fee of $25 per individual or $40 per couple
- Attend a House Tour within the first three months of membership
- Attend quarterly Red Shoe Society meetings
- Attend a minimum of four service or fundraising events per year
- Volunteer at the annual Red Shoe Affair
- Share the Red Shoe Society with your friends!
If you have any questions, please contact RedShoeSociety@rmhcncf.org