Points to consider:
* SPACE IS LIMITED: We will be accepting registrations on a first-come first-serve basis; however, preference will be given to those communities/schools/school districts that can send 2 enthusiastic and interested representatives.
* How many students live within one mile of your school? What kind of physical infrastructure exists for walking (e.g. sidewalks or paths or designated pedestrian crossings)?
* Please SUBMIT ONE REGISTRATION/APPLICATION per school or district (whichever applies to your interested group). Although please don't hesitate to register more than one school group from a particular district.
* Registrations/Applications are DUE BY FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2012 (deadline extended). You will be notified whether your school/district has been selected the week of October 29.
* For now, please SAVE THE DATE of Wednesday, November 7th 8:30am-3:30pm. Workshop will be held in Augusta - more details to follow.
* Lunch will be provided! Mileage reimbursement is also available, as well as reimbursement for a substitute teacher, if needed for a staff person to attend.