Conroe Triathletes Race Team Application
Welcome to the Conroe Triathletes Race Roster Registration page. All of the required information gathered is required by USAT.
Which roster do you wish to join?
USAT and Ironman
USAT Number (required for new members)
Date of Birth
Why do you want to join Conroe Triathletes?
How many multisport races have you competed in in the last year?
7 or more
How many multisport races do you plan on competing in over the next year?
7 or more
By clicking this checkbox you are agreeing with the expectation of completing the 2018 triathlon season, through the end of the calendar year, as a member of Conroe Triathletes Race Team and competing in 2-3 races or more.
Conroe Triathletes Code of Conduct Athlete Pledge
I pledge to uphold the spirit of the CT Code of Conduct (the “Code”), which offers a guide to my conduct as a member of Conroe Triathletes. I acknowledge that I have a right to a hearing if my opportunity to compete is denied or if I am charged with a violation of this Code. I have familiarized myself with the Code and understand that acceptance of its provisions is a condition of my Race Team status with CT. As a Team Program member of CT, I hereby promise and agree that I:
• will abide by all rules related to Conroe Triathletes and USAT;
• have acted and will act in a sportsmanlike manner consistent with the spirit of fair play and responsible conduct;
• will maintain a level of fitness and competitive readiness that will permit my performance to be at the maximum of my abilities;
• will not commit a doping violation as defined by the International Olympic Committee (“IOC”), World AntiDoping Agency (“WADA”), the United States Anti-Doping Agency (“USADA”), the United States Olympic Committee (“USOC”) or the International Triathlon Union (“ITU”) rules;
• am not currently serving a suspension because of an anti-doping rule violation and have no pending or unresolved anti-doping rule violations, except as I have informed Conroe Triathletes in writing, and I understand that such suspension, or pending or unresolved anti-doping rule violation may be cause for my not being selected to the Team;
• will not engage in any conduct that is criminal under any laws applicable to me, including, but not limited to laws governing the possession and use of drugs and alcohol and providing of drugs to any person and of alcohol to minors;
• will refrain from conduct detracting from my ability or that of my fellow athletes to attain peak performance;
• will respect the property of others whether personal or public;
• will respect members of Conroe Triathletes, spectators and officials, and engage in no form of discriminatory behavior or verbal, physical or sexual harassment or abuse;
• will represent myself authentically in online communications as I interact with fans, team members, fellow competitors, governing bodies and sponsors (both current and potential; personal and USAT). I understand that remarks I make on social platforms can be considered “on the record” for the media, and I will avoid posting inflammatory statements or discussing sensitive, confidential and potentially divisive subjects. I will exercise good judgment and will be mindful to represent myself, my family, my sport, Conroe Triathletes, USAT and the spirit of Olympic competition in a positive way;
• will not use or authorize the use of photographs, films or videos of myself in my Conroe Triathletes apparel or equipment or the use of the Conroe Triathletes logo for the purpose of trade, without the prior written consent of the Conroe Triathletes (which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld);
• will act in a way that will bring respect and honor to myself, my fellow athletes, Conroe Triathletes, USAT and the United States; and
• will remember that at all times I am an ambassador for triathlon and the United States.
I have read and accept this Code of Conduct. I agree to the rules, guidelines, jurisdiction and procedures stated in these documents as a condition of being selected to participate as a member of the Team.
I do not accept the Code of Conduct.
Thank you! Your application will be reviewed and we will get back to you shortly.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service