CGC Showcase Application - CGC | LIVE
CGC Showcase is a virtual expo for startups and indie developers. Show your game to all attendees of CGC | LIVE, including investors, media, fellow game developers, publishers and operators, platforms and everyone else. Get valuable feedback, make partnerships, and launch your product to the moon!
We provide a showcase place to selected teams in order to get attention and gain visibility for their projects. Please make sure you have read the below rules carefully before filling in the submission form.
Rules (only seven of them, huh!)
1. Fill in the form below thoroughly. Please provide as much information as possible, so we can accurately evaluate your project.
3. There must be a demonstrable product, not just a concept or white paper.
4. You must not have raised money from investors (small amounts from friends, family and mentors are ok).
5. You must be a start-up or an indie developer, not an established company or its subsidiary launching a new product.
6. It is recommended to be English speaking, as CGC is an international English-speaking event.
7. Your game must not have been already published and enjoying commercial success.
Important: As we receive a large number of submissions, we may not be able to provide a showcase place to every project. Please hurry up and make sure you share enough information for our evaluation team to get the proper holistic picture of your creation.
If you have ideas of collaboration with our conference, please don’t hesitate to contact us or leave your comments in the Notes section of the form below.
Join our group to stay informed:
PC or Console Games
AI - Artificial Intelligence
IoT - Internet of Things
Links (Facebook, Linkedin, etc.)
This is an application form and not a proof of registration. Once approved, one of our managers will reach out to you.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of CGC.one.