Host / Server Assistant
Hosts and Hostesses must be able to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced setting while demonstrating genuine hospitality. They are the first and last impression of Cubanera and play an essential part of the guest dining experience. In addition, the host stand controls the flow of the restaurant by effectively seating our guests in a timely manner. As a host you will also be responsible to:
- Demonstrating genuine hospitality and helping to deliver an exceptional Dining Experience
- Engaging in friendly conversation as you seat guests in a timely fashion
- Introducing guests to their server
- Managing restaurant waiting list during high volume to accurately set guest expectations
- Always sincerely thanking guests as they leave and inviting them to return
- Answer phone with a smile
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work quickly and stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. as needed.
- Continuous use of hands and arms as well as bending, reaching and twisting.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
In order for you to be considered for employment, this application must be filled out in its ENTIRETY.
Resumes, though certainly welcome, should not be submitted in lieu of information requested below.
First, Middle and Last Name.
Social Security No
What time are you available to work?
(If less than 2 years at current address) Street, City, State and Zip.
Are you legally able to work in the United States?
Who referred you to Cubanera?
Present Employer - (or most recent)
Area code/phone - Street Address - City - State - Zip Code.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service