Welcome to NIGERIAVSCOVID19 Registration
Before you go ahead with registration, please make sure you have read the Official Concept Paper
Participation in the challenge is FREE but there are limited seats available. Only ten to fifteen teams will have the chance to participate in this challenge. Thus, we only encourage candidates who can fully devote 3 days of their time to register.
You must fulfil the following requirements to participate:
- You must be Nigerian citizen (or of Nigerian origin) currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree (in any discipline - IT, engineering, medicine, business, sociology, economics, arts etc.) or young professionals/ entrepreneurs living anywhere in the world
- You must devote your full time virtually for 2.5 days while participating in the challenge (circa. 9 hours per full day)
- You must be fluent in English
- You must have a strong internet connection in your home and have access to a laptop or PC
- You can register as an individual or a team with a mixed academic/ professional background -
- Each team registering must have five or six members; if you are fewer, please register individually
- Team needs to have at least 2 members who are currently living in Nigeria.
- Each Team needs to have participants from different backgrounds (engineering, business, computer science, medicine etc.) No one team should have all engineers or all business students. Diversity is a must.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service