Catholic Quiz - May/June 2022
Test your Catholic knowledge by taking this quiz from Parable Magazine.
By Mary Jane Silvia
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1. When did the Catholic Church start praying to Mary?
a. The 2nd century
b. Immediately after the resurrection of Jesus
c. After the Council of Constantinople
d. The late 6th century
2. Feast of the Blessed Virgin Mary’s presentation in the temple is
a. Feb. 2
b. Nov. 21
c. Aug. 15
d. Sept. 8
3. How many appearances of the Blessed Virgin Mary have been reported to the Vatican since 1900?
4. When did people start to pray the rosary?
a. After the resurrection of Jesus
b. After Mary appeared to the children at Fatima, Portugal
c. After the Assumption of Mary into heaven
d. None of the above
5. Dogmatic teachings about Mary include
a. Her perpetual virginity
b. Her status as the Mother of God
c. Her preservation from original sin
d. All of the above
6. Mary’s hymn of praise is the
a. Regina Caeli
b. Hail Mary
7. The Assumption of Mary was defined by
a. Pope Leo XIII
b. Pope Pius XII
c. Pope John Paul II
d. Pope Paul I
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service