STAGE YOUR READING APPLICATION FORM
GENERAL GUIDELINES / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- BBO is open 7 days a week. Your reading can take place any day(s) of the week depending on our availability.
- Application request must be sent at least 2 weeks in advance.
- This is a 3 day engagement with a culmination of Staged Reading on the last day.
- You will be responsible for printing and preparation of any materials for the reading.
- The number of people in the space including the cast, crew and attendees cannot exceed 25.
- The space is available from 9 am to 10 pm, Monday-Sunday.
- Images of the space are available on our website -
- Specifications of the rooms are FLOOR: Floor : 34X15 feet ; Height : 10 feet
- You will be responsible for arranging your own cast and crew. (We can always share our suggestions with you!)
Space booking agreement has to be signed at least 7 days prior to the staged reading dates.
WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAGE YOUR READING? (Please give a few options)
WHAT SCRIPT WOULD YOU LIKE TO STAGE?
WHY DOES THIS SCRIPT EXCITE YOU?
POINT OF CONTACT (Who will sign the agreement)
NUMBER OF ACTORS / TEAM MEMBERS
NAMES AND EMAILS OF THE TEAM MEMBERS USING THE SPACE (Including actors, support staff, crew, etc)
EQUIPMENT, MATERIALS AND PROPS YOU WILL CARRY
ANY OTHER QUERIES / SPECIFICATIONS?
THANK YOU! We will be in touch with you shortly!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service