Application for Resident Membership at Allied Woodshop
Thanks for your interest in Allied Woodshop's community woodshop. We aim to foster woodworkers in all stages of their careers by providing them with quality tools and access to shared knowledge.
Would you like to rent a resident bench? Please complete the following application, and we'll get back to you when we have an opening.
Here are a few things you should know:
- We ask for a six-month minimum commitment.
- We charge a refundable $700 security deposit.
- Monthly rent is $720 and includes dedicated bench space, access to all power tools, utilities, and internet.
- Monthly rent also includes most consumables (e.g., sandpaper, Dominoes, rags, glue brushes, epoxy, etc.).
- Woodworkers are responsible for supplying their own hand tools and materials like wood, glue, and finish.
- The Allied Crafts Building has a loading dock and freight elevator.
- The freight elevator runs Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and Saturday 8am-noon.
- Building hours are Monday-Friday 6am-9pm, Saturday 6am-5pm and Sunday 8am-5pm.
Thanks again. We look forward to hearing from you!
First and last name
I am a...
I would like to start renting bench space on...
My work can be seen at... (please provide a website if you have one)
I would like to join the community at Allied Woodshop because...
Questions or comments? Submit them here.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service