As a speaker at a Songsalive! Workshop you have the opportunity to listen to brand new songs by our songwriter members, give them your constructive feedback (critique) and then talk about a topic of your choice, relevant for songwriters and composers, for an hour (that part also includes question time). The whole time takes about 2 to 3 hours.
Currently we have Songsalive! Squads conducting Songwriting Workshops in Los Angeles CA and Orange County CA plus Online Webinars (internationally watched). ==> www.songsalive.org/calendar
1. You don't have other free speaking engagements with similar songwriting groups 1 week before and after that time. Your own classes are excluded.
2. You offer your services for free (lovely donation to our non-profit educational organization). Unfortunately we are not in a position to pay our speakers. We've yet to work out how we can pay our own staff and coordinators! You can, however, sell product and services at the workshop though.
3. You can come up with a topic that is informative, educational AND interactive with our songwriter and composers participants. i.e must be songwriter or songwriter business-centric.
4. You need to be able to get yourself to the Squad yourself (see 2.)
5. You are open to us filming you to offer your talk to our members within our online backstage (only).
In return you get to find a new audience for your products and services; have a warm and fuzzy feeling that you've supported songwriters in their educational growth; and become part of an every growing songwriters community.