Songsalive! Guest Speaker Interest Form
Songsalive!, the largest international non-profit 501c)3) membership organization dedicated to supporting, promoting, and advancing songwriters and composers worldwide. We are always open to host top notch Music Industry Master Teachers as guest speakers of our Songsalive! Song Sessions or Songwriting Workshops. We already have some of the best in the industry over the past 20 years, who have imparted their wisdom our community and inspired our members. Check them out at
, tap on Get Involved
As a speaker at a Songsalive! Event you have the opportunity to nurture and advance the skills up and coming songwriters. Right there, this is your opportunity to perhaps make a remarkable difference in their careers and opportunities
A typical Songsalive! Song Sessions is 3 hours, where each songwriter (a Member of Songsalive!) joins and presents a song for critique. They are eager for your constructive feedback and perhaps golden nuggets of wisdom that you can impart to the optimistic and excited audience.
This constructive feedback could make the difference between mediocre - and - greatness. And it's because of you.
In the second half of the event, you have the opportunity to 'take the (virtual) stage, by sharing / talking about a topic of your choice, relevant for songwriters and composers. This runs about an hour including question time. It's virtual on that 3rd Sunday 10am-1pm PST. It's all on Zoom in the comfort of your home. You can share slides, or just speak to the camera
Currently we have a Monthly Virtual Songsalive! Song Sessions, on the 3rd Sundays of the month, 10am-1pm PST, all conducted via ZOOM in the comfort of all of our homes. Songwriters join literally from all around the world. USA, Italy, Spain, Russia, Australia, Asia - you name it, we have Members worldwide. ==>
for the upcoming schedule.
CRITERIA TO SPEAK FOR US
1. You don't have other free speaking engagements with similar songwriting groups 1 week before and after that time. Your own classes are excluded.
2. You offer your services for free (kind donation to our non-profit educational public-benefit charity organization). Unfortunately we are not in a position to pay our speakers. You can, however, sell product and services at the event though, and we'll promote you through our mailing list (over 15K subscribers) and social media in advance of the event!
3. You can come up with a topic that is informative, educational AND interactive with our songwriter and composers participants. i.e must be songwriter or songwriter business-centric.
4. You have experience in the music industry, example, Songwriter, Producer, Publisher, Record Label executive, Music Supervisor, Recording Artist, Songwriting Business advocate, or have credible teaching experience as a Master Teacher, Coach or Author about Music Industry topics.
5. You are open to us filming/recording your talk and sharing later to more of our members within our online backstage (only). (Don't worry we don't show it outside of backstage, and it's not for resale, but we can give you a copy too).
In return you get to find a new audience for your products and services; have a warm and fuzzy feeling that you've supported songwriters in their educational growth; and become part of an every growing songwriters community. We also provide lifetime free membership for our Master Teacher Speakers, a value of $99/year.
If you're interested, fill in the details below. Even if you've spoken with us before, we do need you to fill in again, to be considered for our upcoming event schedule.
Thanks so much, and keep creating!
Songwriter, Co-Founder and President
Have you spoken for Songsalive! before?
I can't remember
If you answered yes above, can you share when (or around the time), where, and what your topic(s) were? (This is an optional question. You can skip if you want)
Contact Telephone #
Squad(s) You'd Like To Speak at
Online Monthly Song Sessions via Zoom
Los Angeles, CA !!!! on pause right now
Orange County, CA !!!! on pause right now
Month(s) You Are Interested In
(Give us several so we can give first available. We plan ahead. Currently these are the 3rd Sundays of the month, 10am PST and are virtual events till further notice)
Topic You'd Like To Speak About Next?
More Details About Your Topic
Where we can read more about you
URL of your headshot
Where can we find your headshot? please send the url of the image location on the internet.
What are your social handles?
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram - when we promote the event we love tagging you
Any further comments?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service