Fall 2020 Pre-Conference Survey
The Conference Planning Committee is in the process of evaluating our plans for the Joint APA Georgia and Tennessee Fall Conference scheduled for September 23-25, 2020 in Chattanooga. As part of this process, we would like to obtain some information from the membership of both Chapters related to your employer’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The information we receive will help us better evaluate our plans.
1. Are you a:
Tennessee Chapter Member
Resident of Tennessee, but not a member of either chapter
Georgia Chapter Member
Resident of Georgia, but not a member of either chapter
2. Has your employer instituted any travel restrictions as part of their response to the COVID-19 pandemic? Choose all that apply.
No travel is currently permitted
No out-of-state travel is permitted
Distance limitations have been instituted
No travel restrictions have been instituted
3. Has your employer’s travel budget been reduced or eliminated due in response to the COVID-19 pandemic?
4. How likely are you to attend an in-person conference in the Fall of 2020?
5. If you are not likely to attend an in-person conference, what are your primary concerns? Choose all that apply.
6. What is your preference for the Fall 2020 Conference? Choose all that apply.
Prefer in-person Fall 2020
Prefer virtual Fall 2020
Prefer rescheduled in-person Fall Conference in 2021
7. If a virtual Fall conference is offered, what are your primary expectations from the conference? Choose all that apply.
8. Are there any other comments you would like to share with the Conference Planning Committee?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service