Activate registration for non-degree undergraduate students at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities
Complete this form to be activated for non-degree undergraduate registration at the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities if you:
• are NOT currently admitted to, or active in, a program, and
• would like to self-register for classes online in MyU.
Do NOT use this registration activation request if you:
• have already submitted a registration form for the term. (You were activated at that time.)
• are seeking readmission after being on inactive status. Contact your college office for readmission procedures.
• want to receive graduate credit and are not admitted to a graduate program. Instead, complete a "Registration Request for Graduate Credit" form available on One Stop:
• want to take classes at another campus other than the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities.
Directions and processing
This form is for activation as a non-degree undergraduate student only. Students seeking graduate credit must complete the "Registration Request for Graduate Credit" form available on One Stop:
Complete all fields marked as required (*) for identification, admission, and academic records purposes. The remaining optional fields are used for identification, advising, course placement, and institutional research. You will receive an email receipt of the form, confirming that we have received your request.
Your request will then be routed to University staff for processing; please allow up to three (3) business days for this step to be completed. You will be contacted by University staff when your record has been activated.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Minnesota Twin Cities.