Parent/Student/Teacher Compact Review 21-22
Chumuckla Elementary School
Parent-Student-Teacher-School Compact 2021-2022
Chumuckla Elementary School, and the parents of the students participating in activities, services, and programs funded by Title 1, Part A of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) (participating children), agree that this compact outlines how the parents, the entire school staff, and the students will share the responsibility for improved student academic achievement and the means by which the school and parents will build and develop a partnership that will help children achieve the required state’s high standards.
As a parent I agree to:
• Ensure my child attends school on time on a daily basis
• Help my child to resolve conflicts in a positive way
• Participate and be involved with my child’s education by volunteering whenever possible
• Promote positive use of my child’s extracurricular time
• Read and listen to my child every day
• Attend scheduled teacher conferences and communicate with the school in a timely manner
• Provide proper health care
• Work with the school in promoting good discipline practices
• Ensure that I am daily aware of any communication from the school by reviewing my child’s planner and book bag
As a student I agree to:
• Abide by all TRIBE Expectations:
• Come to school on time ready to learn
• Show excellence in my work by completing and turning in all classwork, homework, and assignments on time
• Look for ways to settle disagreements without conflict by talking with a parent, teacher, adult, or other reliable student from my tribe
• Obey school, car, and bus rules
As a teacher I agree to:
• Provide an environment conducive to learning
• Provide meaningful and appropriate activities for learning
• Hold parent-teacher conferences and communicate effectively with students and parents
• Show respect for each child and his/her family and listen to the issues they believe are important
• Provide opportunities for parent involvement
• Enforce school and classroom rules in a consistent manner
• Focused on the "Diving Deep Into Learning for Every Child Every Day"
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Do you feel this compact agreement meets the requirements for parents, students, and teachers associated with Chumuckla Elementary?
If no, what expectation do you feel may need to be added and for whom (parent, student, teacher)? If yes, continue to next question.
Please sign in here by providing your first and last name.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service