2019 NFMLA Student Mentorship Ceremony
Please join us as we recognize, honor and celebrate participants of the NewFilmmakers Los Angeles CineSessions Student Mentorship program. Over the past year, NewFilmmakers Los Angeles has worked with LA based high schools and arts institutions to recruit emerging, young creatives, providing them with access to on-set production mentorships and opportunities to connect with storytellers and independent cinema.
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
8:15 AM PT
LOS ANGELES CITY HALL ROTUNDA
200 N. SPRING STREET
LOS ANGELES, CA 90012
* 8:15am - Coffee and pastry reception
* 8:45am - Opening Remarks + Welcome (Michael Owens - CD3)
* 8:50am - Continued Remarks (Larry Laboe - NFMLA)
* 8:55am - Presentation on the EVOLVE Internship Program (Sumi Parekh - LA City Mayor Eric Garcetti's Office)
* 9:00am - Presentation on the GOLD Internship Program (Bettina Fisher and Niti Shah - the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences)
* 9:05am - Presentation on the LA COUNTY ARTS Internship Program (Martín Hernández and Talia Gibas - LA County Department of Arts and Culture)
* 9:10am - Congratulations and certificate presentation to students and educators/faculty (LA City Councilmember Bob Blumenfield)
* 9:35am - Group photo
* 9:40am - Reception
* 9:50am - Group presentation in Council Chamber
* 10:45am - Program ends
Please complete the form below to RSVP by October 8, 2019. If you are driving, please register your vehicle for parking in the City Hall East (P2) parking garage by notating your vehicle information in the RSVP form below.
Below you will find arrival and parking instructions for parking under City Hall East (P2):
1. Parking is located in the City Hall East (P2) Garage
2. Please enter through the LA GATE entrance at 201 N. Los Angeles Street
3. LA Gate entrance is located between Temple and First Streets
4. Please access garage by heading south on Los Angeles Street from Temple Street
5. Pull to the right side of the parking booth and give the name you registered with us to the parking attendant
6. After attendant issues pass, take spiral ramp down to the P-2 parking level
7. Take elevator to third floor and check-in with security at the enclosed pedestrian bridge
8. Please proceed through security and head to the 3rd floor Rotunda. When you arrive in the Rotunda, please look for the NewFilmmakes Los Angeles banner and volunteer.
If you are NOT parking, you may instead enter City Hall following the instructions below:
1. Please enter City Hall across from 200 N. Spring Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012 - under the pedestrian bridge.
2. Once inside City Hall after check-in with security, please report to the City Hall Rotunda which is located on the 3rd Floor. When you arrive in the Rotunda, please look for the NewFilmmakers Los Angeles banner and volunteer.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Home address (please include street #, street name, city, state and zip code)
Please enter vehicle make/model or enter 'I do not need to park a vehicle'
Please enter vehicle license plate number or enter 'I do not need to park a vehicle'
Please choose one of the following
I am a student honoree
I work at a high school and am an honoree
I am a sponsor of NFMLA
I am a guest
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service