BIRMINGHAM PARENT CARER FORUM
BUILDING A BRIDGE BETWEEN PARENT CARERS AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS
EHCP SURVEY - PREPARING FOR ADULTHOOD
The purpose of this questionnaire to establish whether children and young people are being 'Prepared for Adulthood' appropriately, efficiently and in the correct manner through their EHCP. All information given will remain anonymous and used to establish where or how to better the process when 'Preparing for Adulthood'.
1. Do you know what 'Preparing for Adulthood' means?
2. Do you know who is responsible for 'Preparing for Adulthood' for children and young people with regards to their Education, Health and Care Plan?
3. As part of the Education, Health and Care Plan 'Preparing for Adulthood' should start to be looked at in year 9. This involves talking through aspirations, goals, training, further education and work. Has this happened in your child/young person’s year 9 review?
4. Do you know what services/provisions are available post 16?
5. What information would be useful for you as a parent/carer when preparing your child or young person for adulthood with regards to the Education, Health and Care Plan?
6. Finally, if you have any other comments about what has worked well or maybe not so well, in relation to Preparing for Adulthood, please comment below:
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service