Being in the startup ecosystem for 5+ years, we have had the good opportunity to maintain a one-on-one relationship with high growth startups(Seed and above funded).
One of the consistent requests we have got over all these years is to refer talent that I trust and believe in. Although we have been doing it successfully on a case to case basis, I believe there is much more that can be done here.
This is an effort to streamline the connects we make between talent and startups. The greatest joy we get in my life is by enabling and helping more and more people do extraordinary things. After having done the same for a few people, we feel it's the time to take this to the next level.
We will only be dealing with developers(Front-end, Full stack, Android, iOS, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence) who are looking for a life-defining change or a majestic start to their professional career.
This is going to be a very personalized effort, wherein every developer almost becomes a friend before being referred.
You should think about applying if:
1. You have been working in the tech domain as a developer(1-5 years) and looking for a chance/change to work with a high growth startup in India(Mostly Tier 1 cities)
2. You are just a graduate and have developer skills, but don't know how you will get the best possible opportunity.
Please don't join the list/apply if you think of this as a referral agency.
The application is a way to filter out people whom I believe I can't possibly help much.
How will it work?
1. Post the submission of your application, we will reach out to understand more about your work as well as why you are looking to make a change
2. Once we develop camaraderie and an appreciation of how this can work out successfully, we will start putting you in touch with the founders of some of the fastest growing startups.
3. The startups will schedule their own process from there on and we won't have much to add; apart from may be helping you with tips and tricks on how to crack them
4. We will continue helping you present your skills better and refer you to more high growth companies until we actually find something worthwhile.
1. Will you charge money?
No, we won't. Straight and clear. There might be commercially involved on the startups' side, but not for applicants.
2. Why are you doing this then?
For goodwill and to help/enable deserving people to have the jobs they should. We get a lot of joy by making people win. Said this, there is a big gap between people who are talented and access to high growth startups
3. How long does the process take?
Going by how it has worked in the past, the time from me getting to know you to you finally getting started with a new job the time can vary from 15 days to 3 months, depending on what you have to show
4. What are the kind/nature of companies you are talking about?
Most startups above seed funded to Series B fall in the bracket of companies we can think of getting you through to. All of them will be funded and have a solid team behind the product. The location will mostly be in Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad and few other cities.
5. What is your track record like?
We have been doing a different kind of connects over the last five years. We have placed 30 talented freshers and experienced developers so far in the fast-growing companies from San Francisco, Bangalore and Mumbai at a pay that is extremely rare in India.
6. Will it be kept confidential?
Yes. This will work on a highly personalized one-to-one basis. We are not looking at numbers(quantity) but the quality of referrals. No one, apart from you and us, will know about .
How did you hear/come to know about SkipTheLine?
Where are you located?
Which of the following best describes you?
Full Stack developer
Machine Learning Engineer
What experience bracket are you in?
More than 4 years
Please paste a link of your LinkedIn, Github profiles. You can include Facebook as well to help me give a better understanding of you as a person. Please separate them using commas.
What is the most impressive thing you have built in your life till now?
Describe the ideal startup that you want to work with
Why do you want to join a high growth startup?
Anything else you would like me to know about you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service