ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: CONGRESS THEME: "COMPLEX INTERVENTIONS IN MENTAL HEALTH“
Horatio European Psychiatric Nurses Congress 2020
"Complex Interventions in Mental Health" Hotel Aquino, Berlin, Germany, May 14 - 16, 2020
Host: German Association for Psychiatric Nursing (DFPP)
We invite you to submit your research, education or practice papers
Abstracts are being invited under the main theme of ‘Complex Interventions in Mental Health’.
These may be associated with one of the following sub-themes:
• Research related to 'Complex Interventions in Mental Health', approaches or interventions
• Practice development to improve complex interventions
• Alternative therapies
• Collaboration in complex interventions
• Complex innovations within nurse education
• Multi-disciplinary/agency working
• Community aspects of 'Complex interventions in mental health'
Abstracts may be in the form of a:
1. Concurrent session – 20 minutes in length
2. Symposium – 1 hour in length containing 2-3 papers on the same topic
3. Workshop – 1 hour in length
4. Poster – on the festival theme, topical developments, research and/or local issues of wider interest.
The congress language is English. Therefore abstracts are only accepted in English language.
(PLEASE NOTE: If your presentation has been accepted you have to register for the congress. You will receive the decision untill January 19, 2020, so you can register as 'early bird'. 'Early Bird' ends January 31, 2020.)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service