Pool Campus drive-Bhilwara Infotechnologies Limited (BIL) @ BSAEI for CS/IT/BCA/MCA 2016/2017 Batch
The Job Description
Bhilwara Infotechnologies Limited (BIL) is part of US$1.1 billion LNJ Bhilwara Group, with
business interest in Information Technology, Power Generation, Textile, Graphite Electrodes,
and Sponge Iron etc.
BIL & its esteem partners a major Global IT Corporation has planned to recruit fresh graduates
under the Software Engineering band. (Refer Eligibility as below)
BIL offers globally compliant IT solutions that empower businesses to become more competitive
by leveraging both onsite and offshore capabilities. Position based in NOIDA, NCR, Bangalore,
Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai. BIL operates Offshore Development Center from Bangalore,
India to provide comprehensive Managed services, Consulting & Outsourcing advantages to its
BIL works with their clients across the globe to provide cost effective services of the highest
quality in the below areas.
i. IT Consulting Services
ii. IT Managed Services
iii. Software Application Development
iv. Outsourcing Solutions
BIL key focus is to help their clients optimize their operational budget, reduce risks associated
with the hardware environment and better utilize the latest technologies available.
1. Eligibilities-BTECH/BE, BCA, MCA, BSC-CS, Pure science BSC 2016 & 2017 batch
2. Academics percentage 60% throughout (no deviation allowed)
3. Shall work on the band of Software Engineer
4. Candidates should have excellent English communication skills.
5. Data Center Support (Process ITIL)
6. Service support
7. Work on Client Servers like Windows, Linux, Unix & z/OS
8. Work on Critical Network environment (Cisco)
9. Mail Servers & Applications (Lotus)
10. Work on various Software-Applications
1. Interview Assessment
2. Induction Training (FREE) Duration 6 weeks
3. Training assessment/Evaluation
4. Based on assessment result, resources shall join BIL and its top IT MNC partners.
1. Free Induction Training on Technologies & process ops
2. Free Assessments
3. Eligibility to work for BIL & Top MNC IT corporations
4. Free Transport
5. Secured work environment
6. Career Growth
1. The candidates who are finally selected after the training program conducted by BIL will be
deputed at BIL`s Customer locations and would be required to work for a minimum period of 6
months. In case the candidate leaves the employment for whatsoever reason before the period
of 6 months, Bil will have the right to claim monetary compensation for the training provided.
2. On completion of 6 months of employment on BIL`s Rolls, The employee may get an opportunity
to work directly on the Client rolls based on his/her performance.
3 The resource should submit scan copies of the following documents (Refer below)
i. All academics certificates & Mark sheets
ii. Address Proof (Voters Card, Passport, Aadhar Card)
iii. ID Proof ( Passport, PAN, Driving License, Voters Card)
iv. PAN card
1. Salary:Rs.180,000.00 P.A (Rupees One lakh Eighty Thousand only Per Annum),
2. Free Transport
3. Medical Insurance and Accident Insurance as per company policy.
BIL Key Partners:
1. HP Inc
2. HP Enterprise
3. HP Global
5. Wipro Technologies Ltd
6. Tech Mahindra
7. Oracle Financials
8. HCL Technologies Ltd
College Roll No
College Name & City
STREAM / BRANCH / SPECIALIZATION (ABBR)
YEAR OF PASSING / BATCH (2016 OR 2017)
"XTH STANDARD PERCENTAGE (%) "
"XIITH STANDARD PERCENTAGE (%) "
"DIPLOMA PERCENTAGE (%) "
ENGG SEMESTER AVERAGE (%)
M.TECH/MCA SEMESTER AVERAGE (%)
BACKLOG STATUS (Number of Backlogs)
EMAIL ID (Should be clear)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service