Bowditch PTSA Teacher's Grant Program
What is a Grant?
• Typically a grant application is submitted to pay for supplies or services needed to fund a Bowditch program that benefits a large number of students.
• While “Teacher’s Dream” covers classroom supplies for each teacher, a grant is typically submitted for a larger amount or more expensive materials or services.
• Grants should be submitted for all supplies or services related to Student Clubs.
• Grants will be evaluated on the basis of their cost and benefit to the school.
Grant Application Logistics:
● Grants Applications will be accepted any time throughout the school year until May 1 of the current academic year. The Grant must align with Bowditch’s Top Level Goals.
● In general, all Grant funds must be used within 60 days of receipt, if funds are not used by the 60 day deadline, the Grant may become VOID and go back into the PTSA pool to be used towards other Grant Applications.
● All Grants must be spent during the current school year, and no later than May 31 of the current academic year.
● You will receive an email confirmation with your approved Grant # or decline of request within a few weeks.
Work with Alicia Aaragon to determine how to proceed with direct purchase or P.O. and shipping location, if applicable. Where applicable, please use the 501(c)(3) nonprofit status of the Bowditch PTSA to secure discounts with vendors. Nonprofit status EIN#: 23-7039143
● All reimbursements must include a receipt. Please also reference the Grant Number on all correspondence. ● In majority cases the school will pay for the grant item and then invoice PTSA for these funds.
You can work directly with Alicia to understand which forms (Request for Reimbursement form Request for Advance/Payment Authorization form) may need to be submitted to the PTSA, if any. The deadline to submit a request for reimbursement is MAY 31 of the current academic year. [Additional FORMS are located in the PTSA Box in the Office Mail Room and also online on the PTSA’s website (
● Should you have any questions, please contact the PTSA at
Thank you for your dedication to the students at Bowditch Middle School.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Bowditch Middle School PTSA.