Fall Songwriting Class — Survey
Hi! — I am hoping to put together an online class on Songwriting Craft, starting late August or early September.
A few of the details:
• 2 sessions per week, each 1 hr. 45 minutes long
• for a total of 16 sessions over the course of 8 weeks
• $25/class, billed weekly on a pay-as-you-go basis; no charge for missed sessions
• target class size is 8-10 students
• the course is geared toward beginner to intermediate songwriters
• the course if for both composers and lyricists (or composer/lyricists) covering topics in both lyric writing and musical composition
• curriculum is a mixture of fundamentals of craft and assignments with feedback
• focus is on musical theater songwriting, though the craft covered applies to many forms of songwriting
What are you interested in learning about / working on?
How would you describe your level of experience?
Are you interested and willing to collaborate with other students in the class?
What is your availability? We will be trying to find a consistent 2-hour window on two different days each week, spaced out by 3 or 4 days. For example, for our summer session we met on Mondays and Thursdays, in the afternoons.
Any other questions or comments?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service