Pete Mills Songwriting Class — Survey
I am hoping to put together an online class on the craft of Songwriting, starting early 2021.
A few of the details:
• sessions are 1 hr. 45 minutes long, for a total of 16 sessions — either once or twice per week... let me know your preference in the survey
• cost is $25/session, billed weekly on a pay-as-you-go basis; no charge for missed sessions
• target class size is 8-10 students
• the course is geared toward beginner to intermediate songwriters
• the course is for both composers and lyricists (or composer/lyricists) covering topics in both lyric writing and musical composition, and with possible collaboration on assignments
• curriculum is a mixture of fundamentals of craft and assignments with feedback
• focus is on musical theater songwriting, though the craft covered applies to many forms of songwriting
If you are interested, please fill out the brief survey (below this here image...) — thanks!
What are you interested in learning about / working on?
How would you describe your level of experience?
Are you interested and willing to collaborate with other students in the class?
What is your scheduling preference
1 session per week (for 16 weeks)
2 sessions per week (for 8 weeks)
either is okay
Tell me about your availability. We will be trying to find a consistent 2-hour window that works for everyone in the class. If we do the more intensive 2-sessions-per-week schedule, sessions would be 3 or 4 days apart. For example, for our most recent workshop, we met on Mondays and Thursdays, in the afternoons.
Any other questions or comments?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service