Alhamdulilah that you have decided to help spread the knowledge of Islam and remove ignorance from our community! And gain great rewards...
Narrated `Abdullah and Abu Musa: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Near the establishment of the Hour there will be days during which Religious ignorance will spread, knowledge will be taken away (vanish) and there will be much Al-Harj, and Al- Harj means killing." [Bukhari Book 92, Hadith 14]
Ibn Mas'ud (RAA) narrated that the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said:“He who guides (others) to an act of goodness, will have a reward similar to that of its doer.” [Muslim Book 16, Hadith 1509]
Just imagine a seminar with 300+ students, will you ever be able to take 300 seminars!?... we didn't think so, fill out the form quickly before someone beats you to these rewards!
DURBAH COORDINATORS EXPECTATIONS:
1) Take on the responsibilities of the tasks within the respective role in a timely manner
2) Attend every Durbah seminar
3) Attend every required meeting which will take place during each seminar and every conference call
4) The term for a Coordinator shall be for one year. There is no term-limit to the length a coordinator may serve.
5) Must attend the Durbah Annual Retreat
6) Final approval of coordinator positions is by the Ameer and Ameerah.
Qabeelat Durbah Admin
Important note to all volunteers regarding “positions”:
Regardless if you are or are not named as a “coordinator” or “chair” that DOES NOT mean that you are not volunteering with Qabeelat Durbah. For example, it is very common that we would have 5+ students on one team yet while there will be one coordinator, we recognize each and every one of you as an official dedicated volunteer. You will also be added to the committee e-mail list like any coordinator would be added. Likewise applies to all areas of volunteering. May Allah (swt) reward you all for your dedication and hard work! Ameen!