Registration - Lahore 2020 Professionals' Category
Registration Terms & Conditions:
1. Theme of the event is "Colors of Pakistan" and style is "Interactive Street Art". A few examples of interactive art are given at the end of the form.
The purpose of this theme is to highlight uncommon aspects of Pakistan. For example;
a. Everyday Life in Pakistan (Rural & Urban)
b. Street Life in Pakistan
c. Culture, Traditions & Festivals of Pakistan
Note: You can not portray any negative, political & religious aspects.
2. Participation fee of the event is PKR. 3000/- per team which can be submitted manually on the opening ceremony.
3. Last date of registration and sample submission is 21st Feb 2020.
4. Competition will be separate for both students' & professionals' category.
5. Cash prize for winning team in professional category is PKR. 100,000/-
6. Maximum 3 & minimum 2 members can register as a team.
7. Handmade painted sample as per event theme "Colors of Pakistan" and style can be submitted through WhatsApp at 0309-4636917 and hard copy of the approved sample must be submitted by hand on the opening ceremony of the event.
Note: Handmade painted sample must be of A-3 size (29.7 x 42.0 cm) at least.
8. All the required material and lunch will be provided on the event day by SAC Team. The Paint-Kit includes enamel paints (blue, red, yellow, black, white), Oil, Brushes(6), Mixing Cups, Chalks, Gloves and T-shirts.
9. Certificate of participation will be awarded to every participant on the closing ceremony.
10. Street Art Competition management reserves the right of participation of any team.
Unique Name e.g. Lahore Qalandar
Art Professionals (Graduated from any University/College or working commercially)
Other Professionals (IT, Medical, Engineer etc)
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service