👋 Welcome to Booker T. Washington!
We cordially invite you to one of our informal MS54 PTA Welcome Gatherings so you can meet other families—AND— meet current Booker families and students.
(The school administration will offer an official "New Parent Breakfast" on June 13th at 8:30am to 10:00am.)
PTA WELCOME GATHERINGS:
1. Monday, May 22nd, 6:30 p.m.: 116th Street, Morningside Park
2. Tuesday, May 30th, 6:30 p.m.: West 67th Street, Central Park
3. Wednesday, May 31st, 6:30 p.m.: West 90th St, Central Park
4. Thursday, June 15th, 6:30 p.m.: West 106th St, Central Park
**The rain date is the very next Welcome Gathering.**
- Incoming 6th graders are highly encouraged to attend—and siblings if you like!
- These things are officially one-hour long.
- We will separate the students from parents and have two Q + A groups going.
- Feel free to BYOPicnic + blanket. Afterward, we will serve a very modest mini-treat of some sort.
- Be ready to connect with others and exchange your contact info.
- There will be a "Tips for Booker" sheet for your 6th grader handed out at the very end.
Thus, would you please fill out this form completely so we have your information. Then, we'll send out details shortly.
Again, welcome to MS54!
— MS54 PTA Welcome Team
lee uehara + robin krugman + liz bazini + aleksandra lokshina