Undergraduate Housing Exemption Request

All first and second year undergraduate students are required to live in Caltech housing. If this requirement presents an issue or concern, you may seek an exemption from the Office of Residential Experience to live off campus. (If you need ADA accommodations or support, please contact Caltech Accessibility Services for Students (CASS) at cass@caltech.edu or visit cass.caltech.edu.)

Please complete the form below to submit your exemption request. The office will review your request and respond. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact ore@caltech.edu.
Student ID Number *
First Name *
Last Name *
Email Address *
Phone Number *
Please explain your request for an exemption here. *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of California Institute of Technology. Report Abuse