After submitting, you will receive an email of this completed form. Attach all supporting pictures, documents, etc. to that email and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org. **!!!** This form is not considered submitted for approval until the supporting materials have been received!!! **!!!**
Please submit at least 3 business days prior to Modification / Maintenance Meeting.
General Criteria used by the Modification/Maintenancecommittee to review requested modifications:
Does the requested modification appear to:
1) Use the same kind of doors, windows, building materials, colors, and generalarchitectural styles that are already in use in Pittsfield Village?
2) Not add additional maintenance burden to the association?
3) Conform to good construction practices?
4) Follow the rules of the association and the city, county and state laws?
If the requested modifications are approved,the following agreement shall be understood:
1) The co-owner agrees that they are entirely responsible for all upkeep and maintenance of themodifications. Further, this responsibility will be passed on to any future co-owner living in this particularunit. The new owner will be made aware of this condition in writing by the current owner prior to the saleof the unit. Failure to notify the new owner will not in any way release the new owner of the responsibilityof the upkeep and maintenance for the modifications.
2) All contractors working on the site other than the owner will be able to furnish a workman’scompensation certificate to the Cooperative prior to work beginning.
3) All applicable permits and approvals from all governmental bodies will be obtained by theowner.