Pekao Szczecin Open 2019 - application
welcome to the application for line umpires at the ATP Challenger Pekao Szczecin Open (9.09 - 15.09.2019)!
I'm presenting you the working conditions below. If you are interested in applying - enter your correct e-mail address and proceed to the next steps.
/if the form does not give you the opportunity to indicate any information that is important - on the last page you will be able to add any issue(s); you can also just write to me directly
1. Line umpires who will be selected are obliged to work from the first day of the tournament (9.09) to the minimum of Wednesday (11.09) inclusively. A later start or an earlier leaving of the umpire must be agreed with the Chief of Officials before the tournament.
2. Line umpires are guaranteed free accommodation from Sunday evening (8.09) to the day following the last day of the umpire's work.
3. Line umpire's daily fee: 140 PLN (before tax). Tax for the foreigners is 20%.
4. If you get a chance to work as a chair umpire - daily fee is: 460 PLN (before tax) for ITF Bronze Badge and 360 PLN (before tax) for ITF White Badge.
5. Travel expenses will be paid up to 75 EUR. You need to provide a copy of the ticket(s).
6. Line umpires will receive the uniforms to work on court. You must have your own white sports shoes.
The application (fully completed) should be sent within the deadline of August 24 (Saturday), by the end of the day.
Selection results will be announced on August 27 at the latest.
Pekao Szczecin Open
Page 1 of 6
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service