Registration form GEORGIA September 13 - 24 in 2019 Price: € 995 (flight excluded)
You will receive an invoice for full payment April 2019.
Date of birth:
Zip code and city:
Passport valid through
Name and number insurance policy:
Name and number of contact person in home country:
Single (Limited availability, first come first serve basis. Surcharge of € 200)
Roommate (if applicable):
Diet request and other remarks:
You will receive a confirmation of your registration. Please do not book the flight until the the tour has guaranteed departure and the minum required amount of participants(15 persons) has been reached.
FINANCIAL & BOOKING CONDITIONS
Registration by internet is valid as a final reservation. The tour price does not include the flight. You need to make your own flight arrangements.
Full payment of the tour will be due from April 2019. You will receive an invoice.
TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & RESPONSIBILITY
• Your passport should be valid until minimum 6 months after departure date.
• Travel insurance is optional, cancellation insurance recommended.
• Visa for Armenia is not required for citizens of Schengen countries and USA.
Other nationalities: visa can be bought upon arrival at Yerevan Zvartnots airport.
For FAQ and more information please visit
The organizer is not responsible for any immigration problem upon arrival/departure, due to the absence of the required documents. Traveler agrees by registration that the organizer cannot be held responsible for any damages or personal injuries during the tour.
• If you are forced to cancel your trip, you must report this by e-mail/telephone and
allow the organizer to confirm your cancellation.
• 42 to 28 days prior to departure: 50% of the travel sum
• 28 to 14 days prior to departure: 75% of the travel sum
• Cancellation from the 14th day prior to departure (day 14 included) to the departure date: full travel sum.
• If you have a cancellation insurance, these costs might be covered.
CANCELLATION BY THE ORGANIZERS
The tour will take place with a minimum of 15 participants. The organizer has the right to cancel the tour in case this criterion is not fulfilled. Participants will be notified in time and (if applicable) will receive a full refund.
If the tour operator cancels the tour because that could not be avoided despite precautions (e.g., natural disaster, state of emergency etc. ), the costs already incurred by the traveler will not be refunded.
Thank you for registering!
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service