Board of Directors Application
Take an active role in leadership by serving on the Enid LGBTQ Coalition Board of Directors. We need motivated individuals who are committed to helping our organization grow and continuing to make progress for the LGBTQIA community in Enid and Northwest Oklahoma. No experience necessary!
Applicants must pass a background check.
Duties of the Board include the following:
• Maintain current membership dues.
• Establish the amount of membership dues.
• Elect the Officers of the Coalition.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the Board.
• Schedule and plan meetings and/or programs.
• Approve an annual budget.
• Provide financial oversight of corporate funds.
• Ensure the Coalition is adequately funded.
• Submit an annual financial report to the Membership and to the Board.
• Arrange for a periodic internal financial review of the Coalition’s activities and funds.
• Ensure periodic reviews are conducted to determine if compensation arrangements and/or business agreements are reasonable, properly recorded and further the Coalition’s charitable purpose.
Name [First, Middle Initial, Last]
Address [Street, City, State, Zip Code]
Are you a member of the Coalition? (membership is required 30 days prior to the election in order to be on the ballot)
What Director position are you interested in?
Non-Officer (Member at Large)
If an Officer position is not open, would you serve as a Member at Large?
Are you able to attend meetings in person?
Are you willing to serve on at least one committee?
What committees are you interested in?
Do you have Board experience? (not required)
If 'Yes' specify experience.
Experience working with other Non-Profits?
Skills or Expertise
Computer Programs (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
Creative Writing Skills (Newsletters, News Articles, Press Releases)
How do you feel you could best serve the Enid LGBT Coalition?
References (not required)
I have been advised a part of this application process to serve on the Enid LGBT Coalition Board of Directors is to pass a criminal history background check, which will be provided on a separate form. I do hereby consent the Coalition to use any information I provide to perform the required background check. I have been informed that I have the right to review and challenge any negative information that would adversely impact a decision to offer me a position on the Board. I have been informed that I will have an opportunity to clear up any mistaken information within a reasonable time frame, under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. I have been advised that upon request I will be provided the name, address, and phone number of the reporting agency as well as the nature and substance of all information. I understand that as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit the Coalition is an all-volunteer run organization and does not pay Board members. I hereby certify that all information provided is correct.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service