Out of Area Field Placement Request
If you are requesting an Out of Area placement at a school outside of Warren County or Bowling Green Independent districts, it must be approved by the Office of Professional Educator Services (OPES). The school requesting must be a certified public school.

By using this request form, you are agreeing to make your own arrangements at this out of area school. The OPES staff will not be arranging the visit for you.

The OPES will need to receive this request at least two weeks before any suggested visits so we can verify this school is on the state board approved, credited school.

You will receive an email notification that you are approved to visit the school being requested and receive a letter to present to that visiting school.
Student Last Name *
Student First Name *
Student Topper Email *
Student WKU ID *
Instructor Name for this course *
Course Name *
Name of School and Location being requested to Visit *
Name of Principal at the school *
Approximate Date requesting to start visiting this school, if approved *
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Western Kentucky University. Report Abuse