Please have this form completed and submitted by August 31, 2018.
2. A digital photograph/head shot of the nominee
3. One letter of recommendation from a professional colleague
4. One letter of recommendation from a supervisor
5. One letter of recommendation from a current or former parent or student
6. A curriculum vitae of no more than five (5) pages
7. Examples of Student Work (two individual examples, one page and one-sided only) that reflect the goals of the World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages (5 C's) These can be written examples or in a digital format
8. Reflection on the student work not to exceed 4 pages (size 12 font, double-spaced) total for both examples the provides a written reflection about these student examples and how they:
- demonstrate current best practices of language teaching and learning, including the integration of the World Readiness Standards for Learning Languages (5 C's);
- encourage the proficient use of the target language by the teacher and students;
- provide the effective use of feedback, including but not limited to rubrics.
* Please have appropriate releases for student work.