2. Artist is responsible for hanging their own artwork.
3. Each artist's work will be featured in the coffeehouse for a minimum of 2 months.
4. You may offer your work for sale or just for display. If artwork is for sale, customers can purchase artwork through BSH and take it at the time of purchase. We charge sales tax to the customer. Artists will receive 90% of the purchase value on works sold and 10% will be retained as commission by BSH. The commission is then given back to the community in the form of donations when schools/non-profits approach us for contributions.
5. If a piece sells, we will contact you at the end of each month and let you know. We will have a check available for pickup at your convenience.
6. Although not required, we recommend that you create an informational sign/artist statement about you and your work. This will allow customers to learn more about you and the story behind your art.
7. Signage for each work of art (title, medium, price, etc.) should be professionally printed or typed and suitable for a gallery showing. The signage may only be stuck to the walls using museum putty or 3M “Quick Release” products.
8. All applications will be reviewed. All artists will be notified of the outcome of their application.