EHS Tech Support
If you are experiencing issues with your Chromebook, please fill out the form below. Information about support for hotspots is also below.
If you are experiencing issues with your hotspot, you will need to call one of the providers listed below. Please keep in mind that hotspots are only able to be used between 6am-10pm and have a limited amount of data available.
ATT Hotspots: 240-482-4636
1. Have your device in-hand with any paperwork provided by your school
2. Dial 1-800-922-0204 for Verizon Technical Support
3. When the automated system asks for a phone number, dial 843-653-0161 to ensure proper routing
4. If asked for an account password or PIN, press 0 then # (Please note you may have to perform this action multiple times)
5. Once connected with a specialist provide them with the IMEI of your device. This will confirm the representative is troubleshooting the correct device
a. To find your IMEI number of your device, remove the battery cover and the battery
b. Look for a sticker with several barcodes
c. Locate the IMEI and read off the 15-digit number (Usually starts with 35)
Student's First Name
Student's Last Name
What is your school setting?
Traditional (you go to and from school each day)
Please explain your Chromebook issue in detail (not just "glitching" or "doesn't work").
Contact Info -- Please leave a phone number and an email address if possible. We often can email you screenshots or written directions for solutions to issues.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SCHOOL DISTRICT OF PICKENS COUNTY.