We are glad you are taking this step to build your professional network by connecting with alumni in our database. As you contact alumni, please remember:
- Be a good listener, be authentic, be polite and respectful
- Be prepared: have questions, conversation starters, and your personal intro (“elevator pitch”) ready
- Talk to people outside your major or college to gain different perspectives
- Do not ask for a job at the person's organization
- Be patient! Give the person 48-72 hours (not counting weekends) to respond to you. If you find you don't get a response within a reasonable time period, please contact
Go Blue, and Go Dearborn!
Email Address: By adding your email address below, you are agreeing to the above tips. (use your umich email address if you have one)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Michigan.