12/06 | 4:00 PM | MattaHUNT | (459 River St)
A Scavenger search in Mattapan Square (Grades 6-12). Please, read carefully.
RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES RULES
1) Players must be present to play, be sure to check in at the Scavenger Hunt table.
2) Players must finish the Hunt to enter to win prizes.
3) Players who finish the hunt must be present when we call prizes to win.
4) Players must be respectful of each other & event staff. Misbehavior gives event staff the right to remove players from the Hunt.
5) Players must get parent consent in order to play. See Questions below to enter your parent's contact information.
6) Be aware of what's around you, the hunt doesn't require to cross any streets.
See all the prizes at
What grade are you in?
What school do you attend?
Mildred Ave K-8 School
Young Achievers Science & Math Pilot School
KIPP Academy Middle School
Brooke Charter Schools
Other/School not in City of Boston
Do you have a cellphone with working internet?
Yes (make sure your phone is charged!)
No (that's okay! We will have a paper version, too!)
Player's Full Name
Player's Email Address (preferred not required)
Your parents/guardians are aware you will be participating in the Scavenger Hunt?
Yes, my parents are aware I am doing the Scavenger Hunt.
No, my parents are not aware I am doing the Scavenger Hunt.
Your parent or guardian's phone number:
READ & AGREE: 4PM is the time I check in for the Scavenger Hunt at 459 River Street (behind the Mattapan Post Office). If I do not check-in by 4:15PM, I am aware I cannot play enter to play the Scavenger Hunt, so I cannot enter to win the prizes.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of City of Boston.