University Place is seeking local school choirs, bands, theatre performers, and dance groups interested in showcasing their talent. The Holiday Talent Showcase is part of our holiday programming in December from the 3th through the 7th, Monday through Friday, 11:00am – 7:00pm. Performances will be located in the City Court next to Macy’s and Tai Pan Trading.
Groups will be selected, solely at center management discretion. We hope to accommodate as many groups as possible this year; therefore, we ask that you schedule your group at the earliest convenience.
We hope you will take part in the tradition of holiday entertainment at University Place. If you have any questions, please the Marketing Department at (801) 224-0810. We look forward to hearing from you.
Name of Group or Individual Performing
How many performing
If more, how many
Are you using any instruments
If yes, what instruments
Chose your top 3 dates (first come first serve)
Time for your choice date (11am-7pm)
How long is the performance?
HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
Organization/performers will indemnify University Place Shopping Center, University Mall Merchants Association, Woodbury Corporation and all tenants located therein and save them harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, action, liability, and expenses in connection with loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to property arising from or out of the occupancy or use by Exhibitor of the premises or any part thereof or any other part of University Place Shopping Center, Orem UT property, or occasioned wholly or in part by any act or omission of Exhibitor, its agents, contractors or employees.
The following guidelines will help make our joint efforts effective, successful and enjoyable for all. We ask for your cooperation in following them. We also ask that your group respect customers strolling the mall, friends and families of the previous group and of the following group.
Choral Performance Guidelines
1) All Christmas performances will be held in the City Court next to Macy’s.
2) Performing groups must not exceed 50 members.
3) Sound System, microphones, amplification equipment, or musical instruments must be approved through the marketing department.
3. A riser and electric piano will be provided.
4. Do not move or alter the setup of the riser or the electric piano.
5. Please limit choreography to within the riser area in your performances.
6. Please arrive 15 minutes before you are scheduled to perform.
7. Please be as quiet as possible when waiting to perform and as you leave the performance area.
8. Please use the north-west mall entrance, next to Tai-Pan Trading.
9. Please leave all coats, hats, gloves, etc. on the bus/in your vehicles as there is no place in the mall to hang these items.
10. University Place and the Marketing Department reserves the right to monitor the noise and volume levels at all times.
Once your reservation is approved, an email will automatically be sent to the email address you have provided.
By checking this box you agree and consent to all the guidelines
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service