Quaver Unit 1 Episode 6: Pitch
1. Pitch is how _______ a note is.
high or low
left or right
good or bad
loud or soft
2. A high voice pitch is called a _______.
3. A low voice pitch is called a ________.
4. True or false: There are 100 different pitches.
5. How many pitches did Quaver show us on the piano?
6. Any time you move from one pitch to another is called a(n) _______.
7. Pitches make _______.
a pitch pie
friends with each other
notes last longer
8. What interval is the start of 'Here Comes the Bride'?
Interval of a 2nd
Interval of a 3rd
Interval of a 4th
Interval of a 5th
9. The Interval of the 8th is called an _______.
10. When singing a ______ pitch, the vocal cords get tighter and shorter.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service