Transportation Enrollment Form
GRAND HAVEN AREA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Education Service Center • Transportation Department
1415 Beechtree Street • Grand Haven, MI 49417
1. Parents/guardians will need to identify one pick-up location and one drop-off location for the entire school year. If the alternate site arrangements vary from day to day, it will become the parent’s responsibility to provide transportation on those alternate days.
2. There will be NO transportation for School of Choice students.
3. There will be NO bus passes provided for any reason i.e. a friend is riding home with your child. This reduces end of day confusion for all district staff.
4. As a reminder, GHAPS buses do not travel down every road, cul-de-sac, dead-end streets, and private roads/drives, or into every subdivision.
5. Our building is closed to visitors at this time. If you have questions please email us at
6. No changes will be made from the beginning of school through October.
Enrollment for 2021-2022 (FALL)
Enrollment for 2020-2021 (Current)
Please include a valid email address for transportation communications. We will use this info to send out updates, conduct forms, and delays. For Transportation use only.
I have read the above and agree.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Grand Haven Area Public Schools.