Fellowship Opportunities with Debbie Dingell for Congress
Interested in learning more about the inner-workings of a Congressional campaign? Want to gain hands-on political experience while working for a Congresswoman that fights every day for issues like Medicare for All, the environment, and standing up for working families?
Congresswoman Debbie Dingell is seeking remote campaign fellows for Fall 2020. Fellows play a critical role in our team to help run a successful re-election campaign and fight to turn Michigan blue! This is an unpaid position, and hours can vary based on availability.
Term: Fall 2020 (through November 6, 2020)
Hours: 10 hours a week (remote)
What we’re looking for in applicants:
• Passionate about local, state, and federal politics
• Strong interest in learning how campaigns work
• Ability to work independently and complete tasks promptly
• Strong communication and relationship building skills
Responsibilities will include:
• Interact directly with voters via phone and text to elect Democrats up and down the ticket
• Day to day office work such as checking voicemails and responding to constituent questions
• Assist staff members with event planning and management
• Attend community events as a member of our team
Fill out the form below to apply for our fellowship opportunity.
Please direct any questions to Camron Razdar at
If you do not yet know, please put "Undecided".
Expected Graduation Year:
Why would you like to become a fellow with Congresswoman Dingell's campaign?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Debbie Dingell for Congress.