Applications are now open for Grants up to $2500! Please complete this form by 8pm on Wednesday Aug 12th 2020. For any questions regarding this process please email email@example.com
. As a reminder we do not fund substitute teachers or field trips. Please refer to the following resources to help you complete your application:
Tam High Foundation Mission Statement
The Tam High Foundation is a fundraising organization that fosters the academic excellence and emotional and physical well-being of ALL Tam students.
In partnership with Tam High faculty and staff, the Foundation funds grants which support innovative programs, state-of-the-art tools and equitable educational opportunities in order to provide every student with a pathway to success.
Tamalpais High School SPSA Goals for 2019-2020
THS School-wide Goal 1: Ensuring Effective Core Instruction and Supports for all students
* Provide effective core instruction that is culturally relevant, engaging, and differentiated to meet student learning needs
* Create and maintain a classroom culture and school environment where students and teachers feel valued, safe and connected
THS School-wide Goal 2: Ensuring Supplemental Instruction and Supports for Some Students
* Provide supplemental core instruction for students needing additional time and/or support
THS School-wide Goal 3: Providing Intensive Instruction and Supports for Some Students
* Provide intensive and targeted supports for students who are not successful academically
THS School-wide Goal 4:
* Provide all students the opportunity and access to grade level instruction, higher level course offerings (AP and Honors) and college and career options in the 21st Century.
Tamalpais Union High School District LCAP Goals
Goal 1 Curriculum and Assessment System - Guarantee all students have access to rigorous, relevant and engaging curriculum in all content areas.
Goal 2 Instructional Programs and Practices - Improve the learning of all students while narrowing the achievement gaps among our student groups
Goal 3 Community Relations - Improve communication and relationship with the community and stakeholder groups.
Goal 4 Student Wellness - Support each student’s emotional and social growth and work towards a community where all students feel safe and valued and develop a system of intervention to support the academic and behavioral success of all students.
Professional Artist Information
Please refer to this document https://bit.ly/2FOQ4EP
to ensure your request for a Professional Artist meets the new criteria.