2019 Nashville Greek Picnic Vendor Registration
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor for this year's Nashville Greek Picnic "NGP". Please read and fill out the form below in full.
- - ARRIVAL AND CHECK-IN - -
- Check-in starts at 12:00PM and placement is based on “first come”.
Vendors will need to check-in with the Vendor Coordinator (NGP STAFF), before booth setup. (NGP Staff will be able to direct you to the appropriate check-in area)
- Your vendor application serves as your contractual agreement to participate in the 2019 Nashville Greek Picnic and all fees must be paid at the time you submit your application. You will also receive a site map and event schedule at the time of check-in. If you have a large vehicle or trailer to maneuver, please plan on arriving early.
- - FEES/CANCELLATIONS - -
- Full payment must accompany the signed application. Payments can be sent to the eventbrite link located at the end of the application.
- Cancellations must be made no later than 20 days prior to the event. Please provide both a written notice via email and a phone call for verification.
- All vendor fees made less than 30 days before NGP are NONREFUNDABLE.
- Cancellations forfeit the application fee of $50
THERE IS NO REFUND OR FEE TRANSFER FOR “NO-SHOWS.”
- - SPACE SPECIFICATIONS - -
- Event spaces are limited. Applications are accepted and spaces are available based on the following criteria:
- Date application was received.
- Date payment was received
- The goal of quality, diversity, variety, and limited duplication.
- All space assignments are made at the discretion of the Event Director.
- All spaces are 10’ x 10’ square. If you have displays, equipment, or products that cannot fit into the confines of this space, you will need to purchase and/or will be charged for additional space(s).
- Street layouts are predetermined with the legal requirements for fire lanes and the safety of our visitors in mind.
*You may not be able to park your vehicle in or near your vendor space, however there will be designated vendor parking for those who arrive on time.*
- - SAFETY AND SECURITY SERVICES - -
-Please be mindful of your neighboring vendors at all times.
-Improper use of space or any violation of park rules and regulations will be grounds for immediate removal without refund.
- The Nashville Greek Picnic does not provide tent, tables, chairs, or equipment. Please plan accordingly.
- All vendors are responsible for cleaning their area of trash, leftovers and waste!!
-No items using the logos, slogans, or event references for this specific event, or the Nashville Greek Picnic can be sold by a vendor without the signed consent of The Nashville Greek Picnic LLC.
**PLEASE READ** WHEN YOU ARRIVE **PLEASE READ**
1. Locate the Vendor Coordinator – NGP STAFF - and check-in (PLEASE PRINT YOUR VENDOR CONFIRMATION)
2. Setup your booth prior to 1:30PM. (Gate opens at 2:00PM)
3. Picnic Address: 592 S. 1st Street Nashville, TN 37213 (CUMBERLAND PARK )
The 2019 Host Hotel - discounted rooms are available via the NGP website.
It is the intention of the Nashville Greek Picnic that our vendors provide an attractive, interesting, professional, clean and well-maintained booth - and that they provide friendly, helpful, fun-loving personnel so that our visitors - your customers - enjoy the event and look forward to coming again next year! It is also our intention to produce an event that you – our vendors - will find exciting and profitable so that you too, will look forward to coming again for the next event.
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service