PSAT Awareness Pre-Test
1) PSAT stands for
a. Practice School Attendance Test
b. Pre-Secondary Aptitude Test
c. Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test
d. Preliminary Scholar Academic Test
2) The benefits of taking the SAT are:
a. Identify which AP classes I will be successful in.
b. Get free practice for the SAT
c. Identify my strengths and weaknesses in Reading, Writing and Math
All of the above
3) The PSAT is only for students wanting to go to college.
4) The skills tested on the PSAT include:
a. Reading, Writing, Math, History, Science, Physical Education
a. Reading, Writing, Math, History, Science
a. Reading, Writing, Math, History
a. Reading, Writing, Math
5) What do 4-year universities consider for admissions:
a. Grade point average
b. Grade point average and SAT/ACT scores
c. Grade point average, SAT/ACT scores, and course work completed
d. Grade point average and community service
6) Khan Academy is an online tool to:
a. See your PSAT scores and a personalized study plan for the SAT
b. Find college and careers that fit your interests and goals
c. Contact counselors to discuss college plans
a. Sign up for the SAT
7) I can learn more about colleges, careers, and scholarships at:
8) Is the PSAT important to you for your future?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sweetwater Union High School District.
Terms of Service