TAKING FLIGHT Open Mic Registration Form
Operation Triple Threat presents TAKING FLIGHT Concert & Open Mic- Saturday, September 30th | 7:00-9:30pm
Thank you for your interest in being a part of TAKING FLIGHT- Concert & Open Mic! We can’t wait to hear you. Here are a couple guidelines:
- Your performance is limited to one piece (maximum of five minutes long).
- Use of profanity, strong language or highly sexual content is prohibited. It’s a family show people!
- All performers must arrive by 6:30 pm on the night and should notify the front desk team that you and your entire group are there.
- If you are performing to an instrumental track, all music should be emailed by September 29th, 2017, or brought on the night on a flash drive no later than 6:30pm. No CDs accepted. Music on flash drives should be in a clearly labelled folder all by itself.
- Spread the word! Tell all your friends and make sure they come!
- Just DO YOU! We can’t wait to see what you will bring to the stage and we know it will be amazing!
Please fill out the information below to make sure we can have everything ready for you:
Your artist name, if different from your given name. Eg: Given Name: John Brown, Stage Name: Johnny B.
Please tell us a little about yourself and your artistic journey so that we can properly introduce you to the stage. Bios should be written in the third person. Eg: "John grew up in musical family and enjoys playing guitar and saxophone."
ABOUT THE PERFORMANCE
Please tell us about the piece you will be performing.
Spoken Word/ Rhythm Poetry
Dance / Movement
Dramatic Presentation- Group
Dramatic Presentation- Monologue
Title of Performance
Description of Performance
Briefly let us know what the performance is about. For eg: theme, topic, plot summary etc.
Number of Performers
This should include any duet/group/band members, back up singers. dancers etc
Names of your other PERFORMERS
If applicable, please list the names of all other performers performing in your piece. Please type N/A if not applicable.
Please be as detailed as possible. Eg: Acoustic Guitarist and 2 Background vocalists OR Accompaniment Track only.
Would you like to perform with a stool?
Yes- 1 Stool
Yes- 2 Stools
Yes- 3 Stools
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service